Recruitment agencies, clients and candidates alike have had to evolve fast to adapt to the traditional forms of interviewing. No longer were face-to-face interviews feasible and/or safe.
Digital platforms, always on the fringes of daily tasks were now the order of the day. We now shook hands on Zoom, Skype and Microsoft teams & honestly and it was a scary adaptation for all. The world was evolving before our eyes.
Suddenly business owners and clients had to readdress everything that had become the norm. Websites, Facebook, LinkedIn suddenly had to spruced up to attract the talent that was deserved.
Complacency was no longer and possibly would never be again. Adapt or fail.
Sales Fraternity is proud to say that a big part of our recruitment process was the candidate ‘video profiling’ component. A component unique to the South Africa market and we adopted it over 10 years ago. Unique yes, but not suffice in these unprecedented times.
We had to morph again & fast;
- Candidates would be interviewed online by the Agency.
- Video profiles for every candidate, created/recorded online.
- Candidate Resumes + Video profile would then be sent to prospective employers.
- Clients could then shortlist and interview candidates, in a hosted online digital platform.
- Candidates hired and employer’s recruitment needs fulfilled.
- All the above, with a “Digital Handshake”
Sales Fraternity would like to take this opportunity to extend our thanks, to all our followers over the years & please keep in touch for exciting new product developments soon to be launched.
Keep healthy, safe and enjoy this time with your families.
The Sales Fraternity Team.