POPI Act; the Company (Sales Fraternity CC) is deemed to be an organization that engages in all aspects of business. It follows that personal information could be processed in some of the following categories:
2. Candidates (Job Seekers)
3. Referee’s / Candidate References
4. Clients / Potential Employers of Candidates
6. Stakeholders, i.e. shareholders
7. Governing bodies, i.e. directors
8. Statutory bodies, i.e. SARS
9. Public viewers, i.e. websites
10. Hostile invaders i.e. hackers
Data processors, persons & companies privy to the data processing are:
1. Member & Employees of Sales Fraternity CC.
2. Verification agencies: MIE, LexisNexis, SAPS, Afiswitch, Government Agencies, Educational bodies) relating to required client (potential employer) employment reference checking, where applicable
3. Suppliers of marketing, website & research elements to Sales Fraternity CC
4. Clients of Sales Fraternity CC (potential employers)
The following general information is or maybe collected from the parties above:
4. Contact Details
5. All labor related information
6. All client information relating to accounting, products, services in common
7. All vendor information relating to accounting, products, services in common
8. Information stakeholders could be interested in
9. Information governing bodies could be interested in
10. All Statutory information on which the Company is to report / act upon
11. Information destined for marketing and sales in future.
12. Information relating to race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, nation, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person.
13. Information relating to education or the medical, financial, criminal or employment history of the person.
14. Any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number or other particular assignment to that person.
15. Recorded Video profiles created in online interviewing platforms, such as but not limited to Zoom, MS Teams & Skype (agency interviews), or created by the Candidate in person and submitted to the Agency. Any graphics provided in any format to the Agency for the purpose of supporting the employment application e.g. Design portfolio.
16. The blood type or any other biometric information of that person.
17. Personal opinions, views and preferences of that person, i.e. references
18. Any Correspondence. Views or opinions of the other person about that person. The name of that person. (referees)
19. The qualification is that if the information would reveal information about that person.
20. Any other personal information provided to the agency, in any form of correspondence; written, electronic, SMS, WhatsApp (or similar platforms).
The Company vows to protect the information as prescribed by the POPI Act. As far as the Company understands, all personal information is private and attended to according to the POPI Act.
The Company will at all times measure the risk of breach of the POPI Act and actively manage same on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
Any queries, wish to unsubscribe or amend data detail can be sent to the Company POPI Information Officer – Brigitta Devine on firstname.lastname@example.org