Our client in the Software Solutions Industry is looking for a WordPress Front and Back-end Developer.
Experience must include implementation of WordPress themes, developing/working on custom themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with Marketing/SEO teams (tackling complex SEO issues, an eye for aesthetics and content management skills)
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO, and tackling them on WordPress
- Development/Implementation of themes and plugins
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with localization of websites, keeping all the best practices in mind.
- Designing and building the website front-end, while working closely with Marketing/Content/SEO teams
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and optimizations accordingly
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website, Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
North of Johannesburg.
R15,000 – R25,000
Depending on experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks kindly note your application was unsuccessful.
|Job Category||IT Developer|
|Salary||R15,000.00 - R25,000.00|