Responsibilities and Duties
• Sell all filling and packaging equipment that is offered by our client.
• Market packaging & filling capital equipment offering through digital and conventional means including website, email drops, exhibitions, etc.
• Establish new potential clients and markets
• Keep frequent contact with existing clients.
• Report frequently on sales activity
• Glean competitor activity and report regularly
• Liaise with Principles sales and marketing departments
• Update technical staff on new products, upgrades etc.
• Attend trade exhibitions
• Update client website with regular news.
• Initiate and execute other social media marketing and sales strategies.
• Recognised post-matric technical qualification. Preferably Engineering
• At least 10 years”””” experience in the packaging machinery industry, specifically with PET Bottle Blow Moulding machines; Filling machines for liquids; shrinkwrapping & Cartoning machines; Palletisers …
• At least 5 years of proven experience in selling the above-listed filling and packaging machinery.
• Preferably some experience in selling capital equipment in neighboring Southern African states
• Understanding of packaging line layouts and ability to read and understand layout drawings.
• Ability to understand the technical and commercial requirements of customers’ RFQs (Request for quotations)
• Be of good health, sober and drug-free to enter client’s premises
• Have a valid, unendorsed drivers license and passport
• Based in Johannesburg
• 3 months probation
• Performance-based remuneration
• Be flexible to work odd/extended hours when required
• Be able to travel domestically and internationally when required.
• Repay cost of training if designate resigns within 12 months of receiving such training
• Negotiable, based on experience and skill set.
|Basic Salary Negotiable||R28,000 - R35,000 (Neg)|
|Commission Offered||Performance Based|
|Valid License & Passport||Required|
|Willing to travel Local & International||Required|