Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, our client is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings, and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products
• Develop and manage supplier relationships
• Develop an understanding of the market for the raw materials, products and services purchased and identify the factors
which influence availability and pricing
• Define and implement procurement strategies at a Global level for specific materials, products and services.
• Prepare, maintain and communicate long term sourcing strategies to support the Long-Term Plans.
• Develop and maintain forecasts (volume and price) for use with suppliers and for communication
• Employ strategies as appropriate to ensure business continuity objectives are met
• Generates Purchase Order in the system after approval of Purchase Requisition Form by the Sales and Management.
• Forwards the Purchase Order and Sales Contract (from Supplier) to Accounts Department and advice regarding
• Receives GRN/GRS and Bill of Entry from Import Purchasing Assistant and generates GRN from the system.
Coordinates with Accounts Department and forwards the set of import documents together with the GRN generated from
the company’s system.
• Communicating with the suppliers with regards to prices, availability, terms of deliveries, payments, and any other tasks
that the Sales/Procurement Executive may require.
• Monitors and assists when necessary to co-ordinate deliveries of the cargo with suppliers for local, import or direct
shipments and ensures that the goods are delivered to the desired port on time.
• Coordinates with suppliers to resolve missed deliveries, short shipments or any quality issue.
• Ensures formation including stamped and signed Purchase Orders and Pro Forma Invoices/Sales Contracts from
suppliers are correctly saved into the server for easy access by other departments
• Communicates with Logistics Team to give updates of all incoming products that are allocated to customers (local and
• Keeps a complete record of all orders including all other documents related to incoming products, in ERP System and
individual folders for the Purchasing Department’s future reference.
• Communicates with suppliers regarding shipment schedule/movement and keeps Sales and Logistics well informed of the
• Must speak and European language (e.g. Italian or French or Norwegian etc)
Chemical Engineering Degree unless otherwise bearing longer years of experience in procurement of chemical raw material
• Procurement experience in Chemical Companies
• Preferably Female but open for all
• Preferably with background in chemical sales within the Oil, Lubricant or Paint & Coatings industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Negotiation Skills
• A good Team player
• Expert in OEM Sales, Pricing, Customer Relationship, Gathering and Analyzing Market Intelligence, Product Development, and MIS Reporting
• Must have experience as a Manager for a minimum of 5 years
Salary is open and negotiable depending on experience