Our client in the liquor industry, based in the East of Johannesburg is seeking a dynamic, motivated Logistics Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials in an organization.
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning workers.
- Hire, train and evaluate employees.
- Prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Prepare reports for upper management; negotiate shipping and supplier costs, and work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Must be immediately available
- Must have payslips
- Must have contactable references
|Basic Salary||R30,000 - R35,000|
|Must Have||License and Car|
|Must Be||Immediately Available|