My client is looking for an ambitious, talented person seeking a commercial career with a technical touch. Ideal candidate has a Tertiary Qualification in the Chemical field, and a proven track record in a commercial environment.
We are looking for an experienced candidate, with a strong commercial drive, analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills. You should be willing to travel nationally, into Africa as well as abroad.
The candidate will assume regional responsibility for the supply of chemical raw materials to the Home Care and Industrial & Institutional sector in Gauteng as well as national Product Management responsibility for certain related raw materials.
You should be an analytical, self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to compile & deliver presentations and reports. You must be IT literate, & able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to prioritize accordingly.
This position offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to utilize and develop their commercial management skills within a dynamic multinational company.
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
The Industry Manager: Home Care and I&I is based in Johannesburg, South Africa and will report to the Business Unit Manager: Performance Chemicals.
- Maximizing profitability, controlling working capital, managing & achieving growth objectives for your portfolio.
- Managing Principals as allocated
- Introducing new product ranges, concepts and applications to the market
- Ability to work effectively under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and execution ability.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and colleagues.
- Design & implement business plans which include strategies to meet growth targets.
- Input & update reports & opportunities on CRM system on an on-going basis.
- Assist in co-coordinating sales of product and ordering of stock on a national basis.
- Maintaining customer databases on all allocated customers.
|Job Category||Chemical, Industry Manager|
|Location||JHB - South Africa|